About The Position
KMS Lighthouse is a global software (SaaS) company that drives smarter, better business interactions with its knowledge management solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to build knowledge management solutions. An amazing opportunity to join a hyper-growing company and to make a real impact!
KMS Lighthouse is an industry leader in knowledge management, working with Fortune 500 enterprise-level customers. If you're interested in the intersection of technology, innovation, and knowledge, this is the place to be.
We are growing our R&D center, and we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team:
- Work as part of a small agile team, under the global R&D department – work with colleagues in Israel, Europe, the USA, and England
- Use advanced technologies and tools such as Team City, Tomcat, Jetty, GitLab, Nexus, Kubernetes, AWX, etc.
- Design, implement, and maintain large-scale infrastructure solutions with a focus on Kubernetes and cloud technologies (Azure and/or AWS)
- Develop and manage Kubernetes clusters, ensuring optimal performance, scalability, and reliability
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, and deployment processes using cloud-native tools and services
- Work with containerization and microservices architecture
- Collaborate with various teams across the organization to implement cloud-based solutions
- Mentor and support team members in adopting Kubernetes and cloud best practices
- Perform root cause analysis for major production incidents involving Kubernetes and cloud environments
- Assist with DevOps culture adoption, emphasizing Kubernetes and cloud technologies
- At least 5 years of experience as a Linux server administrator
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes, including deployment, configuration, tuning, migration, and upgrading
- Cloud Administration experience with at least one of the major cloud providers (Azure and/or AWS)
- Strong knowledge of cloud-native tools and services for infrastructure automation, monitoring, and management
- Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus)
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, and Nginx
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in Kubernetes and cloud environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Open to working at unusual hours when required
- Experience managing at least one of the following (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, and Nginx.
- Experience managing at least one of the following (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge in managing oracle/MS SQL database.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex, large-scale infrastructure solutions based on Kubernetes and cloud technologies
- Certifications such as Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer, or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert