About The Position
KMS Lighthouse is a global software (SaaS) company that drives smarter, better business interactions with its knowledge management solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to build knowledge management solutions. An amazing opportunity to join a hyper-growing company and to make a real impact!
KMS Lighthouse is an industry leader in knowledge management, working with Fortune 500 enterprise-level customers. If you're interested in the intersection of technology, innovation, and knowledge, this is the place to be.
We are growing our R&D center, and we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team:
- Work as part of a small agile team, under the global R&D department – work with colleagues in Israel, Europe, the USA, and England
- Use advanced technologies and tools such as Team City, Tomcat,Jetty, GitLab, nexus, Kubernetes, AWX, etc.
- Cloud deployment and management
- Performance assessment and monitoring
- Implement, maintain, and support the orchestration system
- Continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD) management
- Writing specifications and documentation
- Maintain and support internal tools & services.
- Perform root cause analysis for major production incidents.
- Assistance with DevOps culture adoption
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix systems and administration skills.
- Good understanding of containerization concepts.
- Commercial Kubernetes administration experience.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure as code (IaC) principles and experience with writing Terraform configuration files.
- Hands-on experience with writing Ansible playbooks.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines, and knowledge of tools like TeamCity or GitLab CI/CD.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, with experience in at least one of the big cloud providers (AWS\GCP\Azure\Oracle\Alibaba).
- Experience working with databases (like MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, and Nginx.
- Experience managing at least one of the following (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge in managing oracle/MS SQL database.