About The Position
KMS Lighthouse is a global software (SaaS) company that drives smarter, better business interactions with its knowledge management solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to building knowledge management solutions. This an amazing opportunity to join a hyper-growing company and to make a real impact!
KMS Lighthouse is an industry leader in knowledge management, working with Fortune 500 enterprise-level customers. If you're interested in the intersection of technology, innovation, and knowledge, this is the place to be.
Release Operations Coordinator will be responsible for driving the planning and execution of engineering projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to agreed scope; coordinating across different departments, managing resources.
- Support Release Manager in driving end to end release execution.
- Oversee all aspects of engineering projects, from planning to execution.
- Drive and coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule.
- Creating insightful reports for performance and trend analysis by using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Proven background experience in Waterfal, Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Proven background experience in software development projects/environment.
- Exceptional English oral and written communications skills.
- Advanced Excel.
- SQL knowledge. Ability to design Jira JQLs.
- Experience in creating insightful reports to analyse performance and trends.
- High Presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.