About The Position
KMS Lighthouse is looking for a Project Manager to join our expanding US-based team.
As Project Manager, you will implement our solution within enterprises located across the globe. The Project Manager role will see you participate in onboarding new customers and contribute towards maintaining a high level of satisfaction of existing customers – including the provision of training and support to customers using our products.
- Manage project implementations for both new customers and those of our existing clients as their requirements grow
- Engage with our clients through remote meetings, email, phone, or via the ticketing system
- Understand our clients’ needs, tackle problems, and where necessary escalate the case to the relevant people
- Think creatively about technical issues and provide clients with workarounds when necessary
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule when needed
- Provide training to clients about the product and its components
- Keep current on product releases and updates, including attending conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Previous relevant experience as a Project manager / Technical Account Manager / Implementation Specialist
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- Prior experience in SaaS environments (advantage of experience in knowledge management)