About The Position
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with natural sales instincts to join our sales organization! The role will be based in central London, a short walk from the Liverpool Street, Moorgate, and Bank transport lines.
As a SAAS Sales Development Representative, you will be hunting and closing new business within the U.K & Europe for our SAAS Solutions products within Knowledge Management and AI Automation. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to grow the activity and move things forward. This an amazing opportunity to join a company at the forefront of Customer Contact Solutions.
KMS Lighthouse is an industry leader in knowledge management, working with Fortune 500 enterprise-level customers. If you’re interested in the intersection of technology, innovation, and sales, this is the place to be.
- Prospecting for new business. This includes emails, cold calls and account development.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications.
- Identifying qualified sales opportunities.
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to pass onto the Sales Executive team.
- Log opportunities via the CRM and follow the sales process under the guidance of the Sales Exec team.
- Build a pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Develop a high competency level and understanding of the KMS and related products.
- Build a network of accounts and customers, via CRM, LinkedIn, and networking events.
- Training will be provided to carry out day-day responsibilities.
- Experience in lead generation, preferably in enterprise software.
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong written and verbal English
- Clear career progression path
- Commission incentivized roles
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare insurance